Bell Nutrition and Fitness - Healthy Living Through The Ages
RSS

Recent Posts

Controlling Calorie Intake During The Holidays
Why you may not be successful with maintaining weight
Protein, carbohydrates and fat
Throw the scale away
Can you lose inches without losing weight

Categories

Abs, flat stomach
breakfast ideas
burn extra calories
children, milk, bottle, transitioning
clean diet, gluten free diets, losing weight
diet cleanse
healthy eating, exercise
Holiday eating
picky eaters, children eating, healthy children
Protein, fat, carbohydrates
weight loss
yo yo diets, long term weight loss
powered by

My Blog

Breakfast Ideas that are quick

Here are some easy breakfast ideas:

Whole wheat thin rounds with 1 Tbsp of natural peanut butter and 1/2 banana

Steel cut oatmeal with 1 Tbsp of almonds and 1 Tbsp of cranraisins

2 hard boiled eggs with 3/4 cup up fruit

Overnight oatmeal-  1/2 cup of raw oats and 1/2 cup of skim milk or 1/4 cup of skim milk and 1/4 cup of greek yogurt.  Then you can add fruit, nuts, and seeds to it.  Let sit overnight

Oatmeal pancakes-  1 cup steel cut oats, 2 cups buttermilk, 1 tbsp canola oil, 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 3 tbsp light brown sugar, 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda.  In a large bowl combine oatmeal and buttermilk and let soften for at least 2 minutes.  In a small bowl combine oil, eggs, and vanilla.  Combine wet and dry ingredients.  Coat a large skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium heat.  Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes.  Can be frozen or refrigerated.

Low fat plain Greek yogurt with 2 tsp honey , 1/2 cup raspberries

Coffee cup omelette- 2 eggs,  1/4 cup cooked spinach, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, 1 tsp skim milk.  Put in coffee cup whisk and microwave for 1 - 1 1/2 minutes.

Mini egg frittas- 8 large eggs, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1/2 tsp ground pepper, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/3 cup 2 % cheddar cheese, 1/3 cup of drained and thawed frozen spinach chopped.  Preheat oven to 375.  Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.  Then add cheese and spinach.  Spray 2 mini muffin tins with non stick spray and fill with egg mixture.  Cook for 8 to 10 minutes.  They can be served or frozen for later.

Smoothies- 3/4 cup frozen berries, 1/4 cup low fat plain greek yogurt, 1/2 cup soy milk, 2 tbsp peanut butter.

26 Comments to Breakfast Ideas that are quick:

Comments RSS
uk on Monday, January 8, 2018 4:34 AM
Great article posting!! It looks like you're very a whole lot fascinated to jot down posts on this subject matter. and you have received adequate of know-how in this difficulty
Reply to comment

Balance in healthy life is a major issue. Everyday we have to perform many works. If it is not balan on Monday, July 2, 2018 4:50 AM
Balance in healthy life is a major issue. Everyday we have to perform many works. If it is not balance, it will disadvantage for you to perform works hurriedly. Thanks you for your post.

write me an assignment on Monday, July 2, 2018 4:50 AM

academized review on Friday, July 27, 2018 3:16 AM
That is an tremendous work written. It explains the hints to satisfy your customers in writing paperwork. it may be very helpful for people all around the globe who need to fulfill their customers. It’s a well written piece of work and informative too.

easy essay writing on Saturday, August 4, 2018 7:19 AM
Some of these ideas are pretty decent. I will remember them. Thanks, friend!

promo codes roblox on Friday, September 27, 2019 5:18 AM
There are many Roblox promotional codes for many exciting things such as mysterious crates, hats and even for the free Robux.

Dissertation writing help on Thursday, October 24, 2019 3:00 PM
Fresh fruit salad will provide a slow release of energy to get you through until lunchtime and also give you a healthy top up of vitamins and minerals.

assignment writing service uk on Saturday, November 2, 2019 10:02 AM
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... assignment writing service uk

dissertation discussion chapter writers on Friday, November 8, 2019 12:40 AM
I used to do an oatmeal pancake for breakfast, it's so easy to do and tasty, nowadays I try to eat avocados and peanut butter in the morning

dissertation abstracts writing on Monday, December 9, 2019 4:56 AM
I prefer easy pound cake, because it is the perfect dessert for all occasions. Take it to a friend, bring it to Christmas, serve it at your dinner parties. It's always the perfect ending. Simple and moist we can't speak highly enough of the pound cake. It's a classic for a reason.

Dissertation abstract writing services on Thursday, December 12, 2019 6:54 AM
Breakfast is the best time of a day. I make the best dishes on my own and this recipes are very useful for me. I will try it definitely.

Deadpool Jacket on Saturday, December 21, 2019 5:10 AM
Thank you so much for sharing these amazing tips. I must say you are an incredible writer, I love the way that you describe the things. Please keep sharing.

dissertation results services on Saturday, January 11, 2020 1:58 AM
The recipes are amazing. I've found it easy, quick and tasty to cook your suggested meals in the mornng when I'm in a hurry.

pay for dissertation methodology on Monday, February 10, 2020 8:20 AM
Thank you for this breakfast ideas. Most of all I like to make for breakfast pancakes with bananas.

buy a dissertation hypothesis online on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 1:52 AM
Some breakfast ideas are what I need right now, because I usually have sandwich and coffee, that is why I want to make some differences.
Reply to comment

Mystifly XML API integration by Teamindia Webdesign on Friday, April 17, 2020 7:41 AM
Mystifly is the global airfare marketplace platform in the B2B or B2C travel domains.It will give you access to the data feeds of multiple global distribution systems. Team India Web Design can help you take advantage of APIs offered by Mystifly.

Resort Hoppa XML API Integration on Friday, April 17, 2020 8:19 AM
Resort Hoppa transfer provides are car rents and transfers across the world and the Hoppa transfers API integration enables a lot of interaction for travelers.Teamindiawebdesign being one of the leading travel website development company believes it is worth it to integrate a website with Hoppa when you have a travel business.

Travel Portal Online on Thursday, April 23, 2020 5:36 AM
Travelportalonline is a leading travel technology company providing robust solutions for flight, hotel, car rental and transfer to travel agencies, tour operators and travel management companies.

dissertation abstracts online on Sunday, April 26, 2020 2:30 AM
So great and tasty ideas!

electric cooking griddle on Thursday, April 30, 2020 1:17 PM
It is the flattest and most uniform baking sheet on this list.

Smith on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 2:40 AM
This blog is very effective and valuable. I am very glad to read your blog. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Heavy duty tarpaulin covers

example of dissertation introduction on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 6:01 AM
These are cool ideas for breakfast. My favorite one is oatmeal pancakes.

literature review essay on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 10:32 AM
I absolutely looooove smoothies. It is the healthiest and the tastiest meal ever

buy dissertation hypothesis help on Friday, July 31, 2020 2:12 AM
That is so cool, thank you for sharing!

Ben on Saturday, August 22, 2020 4:09 AM
Your blog is very interesting and amazing. I really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Aesthetic treatment right time to start in turnersville

write my dissertation introduction on Sunday, September 6, 2020 2:53 AM
Yesterday I cooked this breakfast and it was so tasty. Thanks a lot for fast and yummy recipe.